Opinion by VJ Miller, Sr.
Some people find simple pleasures in the so-called, “Mundane” things in life. What is so odd or ridiculous about:
- Laying on your back in a meadow and watching the clouds slowly drift by.
- Observing a caterpillar as it chows down on a leaf.
- Sitting on the shoreline watching the waves slowly roll in.
- Observing kids building a sand castle.
- Watching an ant struggle to move a large grain of sand.
- A squirrel poking its nose through the leaf litter in search of some juicy morsel.
- Listening to the distant wail of a freight train engine horn.
- Watching distant lightning as the storm slowly rolls in.
- The sound of rain as it seemingly fries the street.
- The silence of huge nighttime snowflakes while they drift down all around you.
And the best part is… all of these things are absolutely FREE. Continue reading Mundane? I Beg To Differ With You